A Woman's Journey to a Violence-Free Life
Daystar, Inc. is a safe and caring
transitional home that
provides women with the support, tools and resources
to build a life
free from domestic abuse.
At Daystar, a woman can live without
fear for up to two years while they:
- Heal from the impact of physical and/or emotional trauma.
- Overcome obstacles to independence.
- Build healthy support systems in the community.
- Improve physical, mental or behavioral health.
- Aquire life skills, education and/or training that strengthens prospects for employment and sustained independence.
- Improve financial stability through earned income, access to benefits and effective resource management.
- Achieve stability in safe, permanent housing.
With a computer lab, an art therapy studio and a team
of compassionate staff and volunteers, Daystar helps
victims become survivors and turn bad ends into new